You are not logged in.   
Username: 
Password: 

Forgot password / Verify | Sign up now! | Printer Friendly

No events to display.
Jun 23, 2021
ShutesburyMA.net
The community, the town, the world! All from Shutesbury, Massachusetts.



mmuller - Tue, Dec 13, 2011, 10:26 A
Shutesbury Fire Wrecks Home
Christmas tree left too close to fireplace

By BOB DUNN
Recorder staff

SHUTESBURY — It was the terrified growl of a cat named Spooky that alerted Sinneh Rose to the fire that ravaged the home she and her two daughters lived in.

Rose said that she and her daughters had gone to bed about 9 p.m. Sunday and about two hours later, Spooky had come into the bedroom, growling and crying, waking her up.
It was then she saw the flames from the living room.
 

Site © Montague WebWorks for the residents and community in Shutesbury, MA. Hosted by Montague WebWorks
Powered by manager.webworksserver.com